While spending 48 hours at camp with my husband, 4 kids and a dog, there were a 11 things I learned. (10 would be too average.)
1. Spiders do not hibernate in the winter.
2. Neither do armadillos.
3. Being chased by an armadillo really wears Pepe out.
4. My child will do anything, including picking up sticks and moving limbs without work gloves, if it means she is allowed to drive the "Mule," the camp's ATV.
5. The boys like the Mule too.
6. During the winter, the camp is a very quiet place, unless people are driving the Mule.
7. A tiny shower stall with the shower head pointing out into the bathroom is not a very smart idea.
8. I am married to the hardest working man in the world.
9. Camp is more fun with friends.
10. Little boys are still little boys, no matter how big they get.
11. If you want your kids to go to bed early, just take them to camp for a few days.